Griffin Williams McMahon & Walsh LLP represents a wide array of diverse companies both as general counsel and as trial counsel. We provide effective and economical legal guidance to many businesses on a regular basis.
Our business law practice also includes:
- Counseling and litigation management
- Business entity formation from articles of incorporation to operating documents for corporations, limited liability companies, general and limited partnerships and others
- Registered agent services for Illinois businesses including preparation of annual reports, meeting minutes and other documents
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Succession planning including Buy-Sell Agreements
- Drafting business agreements and contracts necessary to manufacturing, distribution, employment and other services.
- Copyright and Trademark
- Commercial leasing
- Trade secret protection
- Employment counseling
- Risk Management counseling
For more information regarding our expertise in business law, please contact us.